Saturday 3 March 2012

This Or That Tag


So I have seen a few blog posts on the this or that tag so i though i would do it myself :)

Here are the questions:

Coke or Pepsi? Coke all the way I really don’t like the taste of Pepsi.

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Ice-cream

Clothes or Makeup? Erm, this is a hard one…think i am going to  say clothes.

Hairspray or Frizz Lotion? Hairspray my hair isn’t to frizzy but I use a lot of hairspray when I style my hair

T.V or Book? TV I watch way to much really but i just get sucked in to programs to easily. I do love to read I just don’t as much as I should. 

Pool or Beach? Pool...I don’t like the beach.  i just can't stand sand, it just gets everywhere and you find it everywhere for days and when your wet it just sticks to you. 

Water or Soda? Diet coke :)
  
Sandals or Boots? Boots in the winter and sandals in the summer!

Purse or Backpack? Purse  

Team Jacob or Team Edward? Never watched or read twilight but ill say Jacob cause he is quite hot 

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana?  Hannah Montana

Mall or Online Shopping? Mall because when I online shop I go a bit overboard (have a little problem hehe) just keep adding to the basket

Tennis or Soccer? (Soccer!? Lol) Football...Birmingham City FTW

MAC or Maybelline? MAC!

I tag you all...Comment below and let me know if you have done the tag i would love to read it.

4 comments:

  1. Pepsi FTW! :D

    I've done this :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post idea...might do this myself :)
    Your newest follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defiantly do it i would love to read it
      Thanks for following i am following you too :)
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...