Wednesday 15 February 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Dupes!

Hi everyone!
For a while I have been wanting to start a beauty and fashion blog so i finally bit the bullet and did it so here it is.
I have been trying to decide what to do for my first post and then whilst browsing Missguided website i found these shoes
As I am little obsessed with shoes (OK ill admit it I am addicted) I thought it would be fitting that it is my first post =]
So here they are:

Gorgeous =P


I have been wanting a pair of Litas for a while but just cant afford them so when i saw these beauties on www.missguided.co.uk and for only 40.99 I was sold.
They also have the Lita inspired shoe in different colours and designs

Now if only i could find a dupe for these =]


So...what do you think of the Litas?Like them?


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!
    I really like these shoes!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them!
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, blogging is very addictive!
    They are gorgeous, may kill my feet but they defiantly look pain worthy.

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      I thought they would be painful too but as there is a hidden platform they are not to bad.
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...