Monday 14 May 2012

Vans!!!

Hi there beauts :)
hope you all had a good weekend!


Years ago my brother and sister have both been wearing vans and I just have never really liked the look of them. Maybe it was because I was still going through my chav stage and would much rather have worn these...

ohh my goshhh some of the things I wore *cringe*

Anyways whilst I was trying to decided which pair of Toms I wanted I came across some really cute ones, think I am going ask for some for my birthday just cant decided which ones to get!







If you have seen any cute Vans I would love it if you could leave me the link :)


KayleyJane x





6 comments:

  1. I have the bright pink vans :) I love them
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus there's something I would like to ask you could you email me on throughchelseaseyes@gmail.com please thanks :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I want a pair of vans, they're good for casual outfits! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stripey ones!
    I've seen floral print ones in Schuh too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I need to look for the floral print ones x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...