Monday, 23 April 2012

PCOS And Weight Watchers?

Hey everyone...hope you are all ok
It has been such a mad week with just so much drama but I am back and will be posting regularly again :)
So whilst I was away last week I found out that I have PCOS, don't worry it is not serious but I do have to loose a little weight to help with the symptoms. As my sister and mum are on weight watchers at the moment I thought I would give it a go and I am starting the diet today
I know it is not the usual posted that I do but I was thinking of maybe doing some updates on my progress maybe once a week or 2 weeks or monthly I don't know yet. More than anything it is just to keep me on the diet.
I know it is not going to be what everyone wants to read but would really help me stick to the diet I think

So...What do you think? Good or Bad idea?

KayleyJane
xx

11 comments:

  1. I think thats a great idea, glad to see it's not got you down and you still have a positive attitude :)! Definitely keep us updated! I'm on a diet too at the moment and will update from time to time on here, so we can cheer each other on :p x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. Yeah definitely need someone to cheer me on lol :) x

      Delete
  2. hm. you should do what you think it's best and not worry about others! i support you 100%.


    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea! we can encourage you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the PCOS. I have it too, but it's easily managed with diet and exercise.

    Would love it if you were to keep us updated, it's good motivation too! :)

    Lola ..x

    LolaStarHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that it is easy to manage. x

      Delete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do whatever you think is best for you dear! stay on a positive side and go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...