Tuesday 3 April 2012

100 followers! :)

Hey guys 
so today I logged on and found that I have hit 100 followers :)
I cannot believe it, I never thought anyone would really want to know or care about what I had to say and didn't think I would even get 1 follower let alone 100 
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that follows reads and comments on my blog i really does make my day.
To say thank you I will be doing a giveaway once my Lipcote giveaway is over (enter that here) so keep your eyes open for that

Thank you again
KayleyJane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I'm so close to 100 now, it's exciting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fantastic and very well deserved! :-) I hope I can get there soon too xxx

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm sure you will soon your blog is so good x

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I bet you feel on a high, it's always nice to know that people appreciate what you have to say :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know its amazing didn't think anyone would read my blog so I am just so happy x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...