Monday 10 September 2012

How much is my face worth tag!

I have seen this tag doing the rounds on blogs and thought I would give it a go as it seems fun. My make up changes everyday but like most people I have a I set routine I do if I am in a rush or I don't want to think about it. I thought I would do my routine for the days and for the evening as I thought it would be interesting to see the difference as I use more higher end products when I go out on the night. I am kind scared to see how much I spend on my everyday face and how many products I use
Day
Bourjouis Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99
Lacura Concealer Pen £3.59
Mac Studio Finish Concealer £14.50
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder £7.19
Sleek Contour Kit £6.49 
Elf Blush - Peechy Keen £3.75
Elf Eyebrow Kit £3.75
Mac Paint Pot - Bare Study £14.50
Mac Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe £12.00
Mac Eyeshadow - Twinks £12.00
Mac Eyeshadow - Vanilla £12.00
Mac eyeshadow - Carbon £12.00
YSL Faux Cils Mascara £23.00
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Pink In The Afternoon £7.49
Barry M Lip Gloss - Toffee £4.49
TOTAL = 146.74

Evening






















Benefit Porefessional  £2.00 sample
17 Photo Flawless Primer £4.99
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua £32.00
Lacura Concealer Pen £3.59
Mac Studio Finish Concealer £14.50
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder £7.19
Sleek Contour Kit £6.49 
Mac Bronzer - Refined Golden - £19.00
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - Peach £6.49
Mac Blush - Well Dressed £17.50
Elf Eyebrow Kit £3.75
Urban Decay Primer Potion £14.50
Urban Decay Naked Palette £36.00 
Loreal Super Liner - Carbon Gloss £6.49
YASL Faux Cils Mascara £23.00
Ardell Lashes - Demi Wispies £5.49
Look Beauty Lipstick - Toffee Cup £7.00
Barry M Lip Gloss -  £4.49
TOTAL = £214.47

Well there you have it I am quite shocked, it is so much money and that is without brushes, glad I never added my YSL lipsticks that I usually use. I did expect the evening makeup to be more as I use higher end makeup but I do feel a little disgusted in my self that I spend so much money on just my basics. Think I am going to have to cut down. I seem to use to many products on my face it really is good for my skin or the purse.
Anyway that was a fun to do and very interesting.

Have you done this tag? if so leave a link below I would love to see it and how it compares.
KayleyJane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...