Saturday, 27 April 2013

Weekend Wishlist

April Lust List

1 I have been looking for a black bowler hat to wear and haven't really found one that I like until I saw the Topshop Pork Pie Hat, it is expensive but I like the way it is not so round on top, it is a bit more flat and I haven't been able to find anymore like it from anywhere else
2 I love the sleek blushes I think they are some of the best blushes around and I have been eyeing this Blush by 3 palette in lace up for a long time now so it is about time I get it.
3 I have been lusting after this Yellow Cambridge satchel for such a long time now I have come close to picking it up a few times now but just cannot seem to part with the money, I really want the yellow because it is such a gorgeous colour and also beacuse, I wear alot of black outfits and would add a nice pop of colour
 because i wear alot of black clothing i thought it would be such a cute way to add some colour and the neon yellow is such a gorgeous colour.
4 Black Comic Print High Neck Crop Top I have been loving the comic trend and have been looking for a top that wasn't to crazy and colourful so when I saw this is I thought it was perfect, I wouldn't wear it as a crop top as I don't have the best stomach and I am not that brave but I would get it baggy and wear it over a bodycon dress or something.
5 Black Dungaree Skater Skirt
6 I have my white converse and I live in them so thought I better get some more and when I saw Turquoise Converse I thought they would be the perfect colour for spring and summer
7 Like most of us beauty girls I have been loving the Real Techniques makeup brushes, I have been using the buffing brush everyday and really want to try some more and the Powder Brush is next on my list
8 Micael Kors Blair Rose Gold Watch IT IS GORGEOUS AND I NEED IT :)
9 If you read my Weekend Lust List a month ago then you would have seen that I wanted to get the Topshop Platform Chelsea Boots but for £90 I just could not justify the price as I don't think I would wear them that often so decided against getting them in the end. Then whilst browsing Missguided I noticed the Meanny Leather Peeptoe Platform Boots. I had a little squeal (ok I may have screamed and scared my family). They are exactly the same for a fraction of the price and they will defiantly be heading for my house very soon
10 I have heard such good things about the MUA undress me too and I am such a BIG MUA fan so cannot pass this up.

What is on your weekend lust list?

KayleyJane x

2 comments:

  1. The colour of those converse are gorgeous! I really want to try the sleek blush palette too, I've heard great things on them :)xo

    http://901lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats, especiallt on pretty girls. I'm in the mood for some new lingerie.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...