Friday, 8 March 2013

Weekend Lust List

Weekend Lust List

1 Ax Paris Curve Peplum Scuba And Lace Dress When I saw this in Newlook a few weeks ago I was so jealous because it was in the AX Paris range and I didn't think they had it in the curve range so when I got home and checked there website I had a little massive scream when I saw it was there.
2 New Look Clear Perspex Hard Box Clutch I am not sure if I love or hate the clear handbag trend but I have been wanting one that was not too expensive so I could have a play around with it and when I saw this clutch for only £12.99 I thought it would be perfect for the job.
3 Mac Face And Body Foundation I have been using my Estée Lauder double wear for a while now and I really wanted to try something not so matte and heavy and also something that i have never tried before  I have heard really good things about this foundation so I am excited to get my hands on it and try it.
4 Barry M Textured Nail Paint - Kingsland Road With all the nail polish brands bring out all the different nail art and effects at the moment there we have all been spoilt for choice but when I saw the textured nail paint range from Barry M, I knew I had to get it, it is such a gorgeous colour .
5 Topshop Platform Chelsea Boots I have been after a pair of Chelsea boots for a while now but I wanted something a little different to what everyone has and when I saw these I fell in love. They have a 5.5 inch heel but with a significant platform they seem like they would be super comfy and perfect for a night out.

What are you lusting after this weekend?
KayleyJane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...