Thursday, 13 September 2012

Wicked Wicked Jungle Is Massive

Gosh I am showing my age with that song I know I am not that old but this song makes me feel old especially when my younger cousins said they didn't have a clue what it was, what jungle music was and have never even seen the Ali G movie =/

Ok so without even realising it my whole outfit is from New Look, I really need to start shopping at other places =] 




*I really need to learn how to take pictures without cutting off my head or get someone else to take pictures for me*       

KayleyJane x


4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love that movie! Eee that really does seem like years ago. Your dress is lovely, I need to stop shopping in the same place too!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look hun, nice to see a curvy girl blog, im curvy myself and find most bloggers are size 6 modely types :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is nice to be wanted in a place where most bloggers are size 6 :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...