Friday, 13 April 2012

Haul Please To Mechu!

Hey guys
I cannot believe its been over a week since I posted last and I don't even have an excuse because I haven't even really done anything. This week has just flown by so fast. 
Anyways I know I said I wasn't going to be doing any shopping for a while but it is my mates 22nd on Saturday and we are going to Mechu which is a really posh night club so I decided I needed wanted a new dress for the occasion but obviously I ended up buying more than just the dress hehe :)


So this is what i brought...

Inspire leopard print skater dress £26.99 - New Look



Wedge shoe boots £19 - New Look

Flats £6 - Primark

Heels £12 - Primark

Bag £6 - Primark

Earrings £2.50 - Primark

Barry M Nail Paint Pink Iridescent No 264 £2.99 - Superdrug 


Barry M lip paint touch of magic £4.49 - Superdrug


I have also some more dresses online so when they come I will do another haul :)
What have you brought lately?


19 comments:

  1. I've wanted that leopard print skater dress since I saw it months ago, haven't seen it since! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to go shopping tomorrow and do some damage as I haven't bought anything in a while :) xxx I just looked up the Barry M Barry M lip paint touch of magic I was thinking thats a mad shade lipstick :) It looks cool :) Does it work? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really good I love it, it comes out bright pink on me and last all day x

      Delete
  3. love your choices! this nude pumps are really gorgeous! can't believe they are only £12!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to buy that dress but I have far too many already :D
    Really need that lipstick I tried a L'Occitane (I think) and it turned out baby pink.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many dresses =D x

      Delete
  5. nice post! Loving the flats from primark, and the barry M nail varnish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Primark shoes and the Barry M nail varnish! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. animal print is the best!! woohoo!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I miss Primark in the US! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Check out my latest post for the details :)

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sweetie, I am doing a giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out and enter for a chance to win! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress and that Loreal eyeshadow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the loreal 24 hr infalliable eye shadows! I'm your newest follower, check out my blog and if you like it follow me too :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. just wow. you have a pretty good sense for fashion. have to follow :)

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...