Monday, 2 April 2012

April Wishlist

April wishlist
I cannot believe it believe it is April already the time is flying by so fast. Anyways another month means another wishlist of things i want but more than likely wont be getting (a girl can dream aye)...

1. Inspire Light Brown Waterfall Jacket £24.99 New Look
2. KG by Kurt Geiger Esme Studded Leather Platform Stiletto Court Shoes £140 John Lewis
3. Inspire Black and Cream Sheer Stripe Top £19.99 New look
4. Diorskin Poudre Shimmer all over face powder £32.00 selfridges 
5. Inspire Multicoloured Animal Print Tube Skirt £12.99 New look
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy £45.00 Boots
7. Orange Multi Coloured Print Caged Wedges £50.00 River Island
8. Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick £13.50 Mac 

Well that was my wish list for this month...
What is on yours?


Dont forget to enter my giveaway here

KayleyJane 
xx


11 comments:

  1. Little bit in love with everything on that wishlist!! xx

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove #2! I love anything studded so it's no surprise, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love studded things at the moment aswell :) x

      Delete
  3. Im loving the shoes from River Island!I need them in my life..and i also would love the nikki minaj lipstick..it looks pretty x

    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I defiantly need to get the shoes :)

      Delete
  4. I totally agree - how is it april!???? I love those #2 shoes!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea how it is April its so scary x

      Delete
  5. Those heels, they're gorgeous!! Love the stripe top.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really want to get the heels, fingers crossed :) x

      Delete
  6. love your wish list! my wish list contains only one thing!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...